Nuo Simulation Forcell Pedals are developed in Germany by a sim racer and engineer named Mathias Papendorf. Sim-Motion is the exclusive worldwide distributor of these pedals.
The first finished prototype was ready for testing in early 2020 and many improvements and further prototypes followed. External test drivers quickly received feedback and enthusiasm that they stand out from the competition in terms of robustness and adjustability. Here he presents the final result.
A product from a sim racer for sim racers.
Nuo Simulation Website
Available in 3 or 2 Pedal Sets
- Material: consisting of 3 + 4 mm stainless steel
- 16-bit Controller
- LoadCell Brake
- Accelerator and Clutch unit controlled by wear-free Hall effect sensors
- Main axes each with 2 ball bearings
- Hall Effect sensor housing is ball bearing mounted
- Adjustable stops
- Adjustable degree of pressure for the Accelerator and Brake pedal unit
- Weight: approx. 8 KG without base plate