While La Prima™ is our entry-level series, make no mistake! Unlike many other flimsy entry-level pedals on the market, we have not compromised on quality, materials, design, or adjustability, as these are identical to high-end sibling Invicta™. Instead we chosen to take out some of the features, that is not critically needed. I.e. the RGB strip and the clutch bite point assembly. Instead we have installed a harder torsion spring. When buying an Asetek SimSports® pedal set, you buy into a platform, and should you wish later to upgrade to the Invicta™ clutch system, you simply buy an upgrade kit, and all you pay for is the upgrade itself. As such, your purchase will be future-proof. Better for you – better for the environment.
This product is only compatible with all Asetek SimSports® Pedal sets – not as a stand-alone product.
INTUITIVE ATTACHMENT TO BRAKE & THROTTLE
With the acknowledgement that not all racecars are equipped with a manual clutch, Asetek SimSports® supplies the Invicta Clutch as a separate add-on product to make sure that all racers’ preferences are considered.
The clutch slides directly on to the Invicta Pedals Brake & Throttle and Forte Pedals Brake & Throttle by tightening two screws and a small electrical connector. With this, you are ready to turn your racing simulator from automatic to manual clutch. In just a few steps, you are ready to drive.
Assetto Corsa / Assetto Corsa Competizione / DiRT Rally / DiRT Rally 2.0 / F1 Series/ iRacing / Project Cars 2 / rFactor 2 / And many more (all games that accept direct input devices)
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design
- 16-bit magnetic wireless hall CPS (Clutch Position Sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm.
- Pedal arm designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Four mechanical pedal curve settings
- Attaches to Asetek SimSports® Pedal sets
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with the reuse of waste aluminum from our die-cast processes.
- Die-cast high-quality pedal base with integrated heel rest
- The clutch can be calibrated through theRaceHub™ software
- Clutch upper and lower deadzone, as well as bite point, can be set through theRaceHub™ software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange
- If purchasing the La Prima™ Clutch separately, you will have to use hex keys supplied when purchasing theInvicta™ Pedals Brake & Throttle, the Forte® Pedals Brake & Throttle or the La Prima™ Brake & Throttle, or purchase them separately at our local hardware store
- Depth, width and height: 406 mm x 115 mm x 271 mm
- Weight: 1,6 kg