Upgrade your La Prima® Clutch System to an Invicta® Clutch System with this upgrade kit!
By getting this upgrade kit, you will be able to upgrade your La Prima® Clutch to Invicta™ Clutch specifications, giving you more and better resistance on your clutch pedal, providing the possibility to easier modulate your input.
This upgrade will also provide you with the ability to customize the look of your setup, by giving you the options to upgrade to the aRGB LED-strip found on our Forte® and Invicta™ pedal sets.
TECH SPECS & BOX CONTENTS
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design (Registered Community Design No. 009148265-0001/0002/0003)
- Spring load adjustment
- Attaches to all Asetek SimSports® Pedal sets
- Adjustable pedal stop
- Adjustable travel settings
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with the reuse of waste aluminum from our die-cast processes. Die-cast high-quality pedal base with integrated heel rest and RGB LED that can be adjusted, dimmed or turned completely off in the RaceHub™ software
- The clutch can be calibrated through the RaceHub software
- Clutch upper and lower deadzone, as well as bite point, can be set through the RaceHub software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange
- Clutch Pivot base
- Clutch Rod
- Clutch Spring
- Rod Bushing
- Latch Bolt
- Clutch Cable Upgrade Kit w. LED
- Performance Grease
- 4 M6x16 Screws
- 3 M3x5 Screws
- 3 M3 Washers
- Invicta Face Plate
- 2 M5x12 Screws
At Asetek SimSports®, we want to be industry leaders, both in quality and thought. We want to revolutionize the way you buy, use and upgrade your Sim Racing equipment.
When you choose Asetek SimSports®, you buy into a product platform with an upgraded mindset.
Our approach is that, we have not compromised on quality because we want the same reliability and excellent performance throughout our product range. We keep the die-cast aluminum, same quality ball bearings, adjustment screws, and more, but the way we achieve a lower price point is that we have simplified some of the milling processes, and taken some features off. As an example, we have removed the RGB light bar, which is a cool feature, but for most people it will not add to performance.
It is not only the no-compromise focus on quality and performance that is revolutionizing. It is the upgrade philosophy of Asetek SimSports®. The La Prima™ products should be perceived as a platform where you can get in at a lower price point, and you can upgrade the products in stages as you can afford them, or as you progress and grow as a driver. It is better for you, it is better for us, but most importantly, it is better for the environment because you don’t throw away all the other stuff you have bought. You reuse everything you have already and get the option to upgrade to the products you desire. To upgrade, you simply buy your preferred upgrade kit, and all you pay for is the upgrade kit itself.
→ La Prima™ B&T to Forte® B&T LED & Throttle upgrade kit
→ La Prima™ B&T/ Forte® B&T to Invicta™ B&T T.H.O.R.P.™ cylinder upgrade kit
→ La Prima™ Clutch to Invicta™ Clutch upgrade kit