Always wanted to reach the next level of your sim racing journey? Look no further than D-BOX’s all new G5 haptic system. Their combination of both motion and vibrations in a single extremely high-end package is truly the ultimate add-on for any serious sim racer, allowing them to unleash their true potential, through cues so precise, it’ll feel like the real thing!
Licensed by the FIA, D-BOX's new generation of haptic products are ultra-realistic, incredibly precise and endlessly reliable. They combine high-fidelity motion and vibrations in a compact and easy to set up package! You can order yours today!
G5 improves on the success of D-BOX’s latest generation, G3, by coming in a package that requires only a single controller for 4 actuator setups. G5 also launches with D-BOX’s all new “adaptive gaming mode” allowing users to create their own haptic experience straight from the Game Center!
- Access to a vast catalogue of content and games (over 90 games), with premium high-fidelity haptic feedback created in collaboration with gaming studios for ultimate realism.
- Watch movies, series & more, right from your sim racing rig. With the new D-BOX Coded Video Mode, you have access to more than 2,200 movies, television series, music and more to be enjoyed with D-BOX's high-fidelity haptic feedback right from your sim racing rig!
- The ALL NEW ability to experience ANY PC game with haptic feedback thanks to NEW D-BOX Adaptive Gaming Mode
- Little to no maintenance required.
- Complete haptic package of BOTH vibrations and motion feedback all from the G5 system. No shakers or other devices required.
- Granular, subtle feedback perfected by working with professional drivers and the FIA that translates into precise cues such as traction loss, to create an extremely realistic and immersive haptic experience.
- Feedback easily tailored to your exact likings in our Game Center, where you can toggle features and create different user profiles.
- Easy setup process from hardware to software and simple cable management.
- A single, smaller new processor for all 4 actuators, for a considerable space gains when mounting to any setup & significantly less wiring on installation.
- Simple RJ45 (ethernet) connections from each actuator to the processor for a much smaller and faster setup, as well as simpler manipulation if a modification in actuator setup is required.
- Instant selection of the desired voltage (110V or 230V) with simple switch for more flexibility with 2-in-1 solution. Safety mechanism in place to prevent user error.
- 1x Haptic Bridge
- 1x USB A to USB B Cable
- 1x 10” USB extension cord
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x Plug Lock Insert
- 16x Mounting screws
- 4x Haptic Actuators with RJ45 wires pre-inserted
- 3x Power Cables + 2x ‘’Y’’ Splitter